Aerocet Model 3500L Straight Floats
Aerocet 3500L series floats offer unmatched performance in the straight float category. With hundreds of sets in the air, we have proven to be the strongest contender in the market.
Our 3500L’s are both structurally and hydrodynamically advanced, and with a rivet free construction, we continue to be the best looking.
Strength and beauty come together to form a wonderful package and a straight choice.
Fiberglass construction provides ease of repair and the lightest weight. Utilize your existing hardware and upgrade the platform.
* Aluminum keel wear strip that is rugged and easily replaced.
* Special aluminum chine rub strip designed to resist constant abrasion and provides another seam overlap.
* New extrusion design with internal shear web.
* Impervious to crushing under forklift and clamping loads.
* Simple, high strength, lightweight spreader bar socket with integral grease fittings.
* Utilizes stainless tiller posts, brackets and fasteners.
* No rubber seals to crack and leak, and no deck cables and turnbuckles to trip over.
* Maximum maneuverability with large rudders.
* Super large sweet spot, ease of use and the most forgiving floats for novice and pro alike.
* Very slippery – minimal sensation of acceleration is felt after leaving the water.
* Getting on the step is reached very quickly to get you off the water and into the air fast.
* Double fluted design delivers superior strength to weight ratings.
* Molded – in boarding steps.
* Sharp edges for reduced drag and increased hydrodynamics.
* Large flat deck with molded – in antiskid.
* Best design for performance in both rough water and smooth water conditions.
* No corrosion.
* No rivets mean no rivet leaks.
* Common aerospace E-Glass and simple easy – to – use vinyl ester resin.
* Non – sandwich bottom skin, makes any field repair an easy process.
* High impact sandwich core used on top and sides adds durability and strength.
* Six Watertight Compartments
* One more compartment than most other floats on the market.
* No large holes for rudder controls, which prevents flooding.
* Large access panels with integrated preflight pumpouts that use all stainless hardware.
* Storage locker built into center compartment with super large access door and optional floorboards for flat storage.
|Float||Airplane||Bouyancy (lb/kg)||Max Floatation (lb/kg)||Weight (lb/kg)|
|3500L||Cessna 180A thru H** J&K**,185, 185A thru E, A185E, A185F, P206, P206A, U206A thru G, TP206A, TU206A thru G||3515/ 1594||3905/ 1771||448*/ 203*|
|*with all attachment rigging and internal hardware, **with STC SA649NW installed|