Cub Crafters, Inc in Yakima, Washington are the resellers and installers for the 1500 Series.
Please contact Cub Crafters directly for information on this configuration.Cub Crafters, Inc:
1918 S. 16th Ave., Yakima, WA 98903
Brad Damm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Aerocet® Model 1500 Amphibious Floats
Treat your light aircraft to the sturdiest floats on the market. With Aerocet® 1500s, your adventure is multiplied and your bragging rights are preserved.
- Super large sweet spot, ease of use and the most forgiving floats for novice and pro alike.
- Very slippery – minimal sensation of acceleration is felt after leaving the water.
- Getting on the step is reached very quickly to get you off the water and into the air fast.
- Double fluted design delivers superior strength to weight ratings.
- Sharp edges for reduced drag and increased hydrodynamics.
- Large flat deck with molded – in antiskid.
- Best design for performance in both rough water and smooth water conditions.
- No corrosion.
- No rivets mean no rivet leaks.
- Common aerospace E-Glass and simple easy – to – use vinyl ester resin.
- Non – sandwich bottom skin, makes any field repair an easy process.
- High impact sandwich core used on top and sides adds durability and strength.
- Six Watertight Compartments
- One more compartment than most.
- No large holes for rudder controls (prevents flooding).
- Large access panels with integrated preflight pumpouts that use all stainless hardware.
- Storage locker built into center compartment with super large access door and optional floorboards for flat storage.
- Aluminum keel wear strip that is rugged and easily replaced.
- Special aluminum chine rub strip designed to resist constant abrasion and provides another seam overlap.
- New extrusion design with internal shear web.
- Impervious to crushing under forklift and clamping loads.
- Simple, high strength, lightweight spreader bar socket with integral grease fittings.
- Utilizes stainless tiller posts, brackets and fasteners.
- No rubber seals to crack and leak, and no deck cables and turnbuckles to trip over.
- Maximum maneuverability with large rudders.